Holidays short breaks and heritage activities in Northumberland run by women for women
The members of the North Northumberland Women's Network know that we live and work in a beautiful part of the country. Many of our members run local hospitality, leisure and personal development businesses and now we'd like to share our passion for this region with other women further afield.
Choose from our pre-planned seasonal programmes, or take advantage of our local knowledge to help you design your own break. We can offer women's holidays and breaks to suit a range of budgets, from one day guided walks, site visits and workshops to week long retreats with a range of therapies and ways to unwind; from camping, self-catering and hospitality stays to luxury B&B and full board.
By booking your stay or activity in Northumberland through the HERitage project, you will be guaranteed a woman-friendly enjoyable break, at the same time as helping to sustain rural women's livelihoods, and supporting the work of NNWN with local women in need.
What do we mean by 'women-friendly'?
* All workshops and outdoor activities are led by experienced, qualified female leaders who have many years' knowledge of the area
* All of the businesses used by HERitage have signed up to a commitment to provide women guests with the respect they deserve and the privacy they request
* Accommodation that is women-only can be provided on request
* HERitage is committed to offering equal access to disabled women wherever possible
* HERitage can cater for women with children or other dependants on request.
What do you mean by women-friendly?
Help us to improve our service by letting us know what you would expect from a women-friendly break, activity or holiday - email@example.com
General enquiries or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in designing your own break in North Northumberland? Download the Custom Break Form here>>>
If you run a hospitality or leisure business and would like to receive information about meetings and how the project is progressing, contact Julia at email@example.com or phone 01668 219879